Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate course will help you to earn the required expertise to implement threat protection, identity management, security controls, data protection, and securing the networks and applications in the cloud and hybrid environments. The first module of this course provides you with the required knowledge of identity management and access control. Here, you will learn how to manage, configure, and secure Azure Active Directory Identities. Here, you will also be able to manage application access and access control. The next module of this course will deliver you adequate skills on how to implement platform security. Here, the platform security includes both the network security and the security of the computer, as well.
The second last module of this course will let you know about how to manage security operations. At this point, you have to configure the security policies and monitor the security by using Azure Sentinel. The last module of this course focuses on how to secure data and applications. At this point, you will learn about security configuration for storage and database
- This course has no specific prerequisites.
- It is ideal for you to have an excellent skill in scripting and automation, but not required.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Networking will also help you to earn this certificate.
- It is expected that you have the required knowledge on virtualization, Cloud, and N-tier architecture before appearing for this exam.
What will you gain after this course
- You will be recognized as a Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer.
- You will earn a wide array of knowledge and skill on the security aspects of Microsoft Azure.
- You can accelerate your existing IT career with the help of this course.
- You can widen up your job opportunities with the help of this certification.
- Start learning by watching an instructor guide students step by step through each lesson while they teach techniques and share their tips & tricks along the way.
- You don’t need any prior knowledge before starting the course
Our training comprises of:
- Hands-on practical training;
- Live one to one zoom meeting with your trainer and mentor;
- Gain e-work experience by working on loads of different projects to ensure you gain e-work experience;
- Get access to thousand’s of self-paced courses;
- Join our community with other students of your area of study;
- Get access to teams and basecamp for your e-work training;
- Your mentor will work with you until you are confident, or until you get a job;