Microsoft Azure Solution Architect Technologies is retired and replaced by AZ 303. This update was made on 27th January 2021. The updated curriculum first focuses on implementing and monitoring Azure infrastructure. This module includes cloud infrastructure monitoring, implementation of storage accounts, implement virtual machines for Windows and Linux, automate deployment and configuration of resources, implement virtual networking and Azure Active Directory, implement and manage hybrid identities and so on. In the next module, you will learn about how to implement management and security solutions. Then, you will know about the process of implementing solutions for apps. Here, this course will teach you how to implement an application infrastructure and container-based application. The last module of this AZ 303 course will focus on how to implement NoSQL Database and Azure SQL Database.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Fundamental knowledge of Database Administration.
- Strong understanding of the concept of Computer Networking.
- Basic knowledge of the security of network data transmission.
What will you gain after this course
- This course will help you to get the most advanced and updated Microsoft Azure Solution Architect.
- The updated syllabus of this course incorporates some new features that will help you work seamlessly on this technology.
- At the same time, you can ensure great job opportunities for your career, as well.
Our training comprises of:
- Hands-on practical training;
- Live one to one zoom meeting with your trainer and mentor;
- Gain e-work experience by working on loads of different projects to ensure you gain e-work experience;
- Get access to thousand’s of self-paced courses
- Join our community with other students of your area of study;
- Get access to teams and basecamp for your e-work training;
- Your mentor will work with you until you are confident, or until you get a job;