Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Design (MAZ – 301) course is an ideal opportunity for IT professionals who are working on the Microsoft Azure platform and would like to accelerate their careers by updating their knowledge and enhancing their skills. This course covers a wide range of technical aspects of the Microsoft Azure platform and has 12 different modules to cover the subject matters of Azure Solutions Architect.
This module covers the identity and security issues of the Azure platform. Candidates of this course will learn and discover different security options and Azure Active Directory features for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
Here, the candidates will know about different SaaS (Software as a Service), which are available in Azure for integration with Azure solutions including cognitive service, machine learning, bot services, etc.
- This course has no specific prerequisites.
- It is recommended that the candidates have at least two years or more experience of working as an Azure Engineer and/or Azure certified professionals.
What will you gain after this course
- Candidates of this course will be able to integrate the applications using Azure AD B2B or B2C. they will also be able to design hybrid identity solutions.
- Identify when to use face or speech recognition API.
- Identify the performance benchmark for the storage service of Azure infrastructure.
- Figure out the best options for long term data storage, Automate the deployment process of the resources to recover the backup, design an alert mechanism for an application hosted in Azure.
- Create a resource group, filter the resources using tags, explain the difference between web, mobile and API applications, identify the reference of Azure Architecture center.
- Explain IP design and DNS of a virtual network and so on.
- Start learning by watching an instructor guide students step by step through each lesson while they teach techniques and share their tips & tricks along the way.
- You don’t need any prior knowledge before starting the course
- You will work with the instructor on a live training course on this course
- Work on multiple hands-on projects with your instructor
- Work on multiple assignments including an interview preparation (if required)
- This course will also provide you free access to thousands of self-paced course here
- Access to our resource library
- Join our community of other students in your study area
- Work with your mentor until you feel confident.