Marketing photography requires setting up the right strategy to sell the picture. Taking marketable photographs is challenging, but it can …
Marketing photography requires setting up the right strategy to sell the picture. Taking marketable photographs is challenging, but it can be done using the right tool and applying the right skill for the job. Reaching out and promoting the pictures is an essential step in marketing photography. And this should only be done after taking and reviewing the Photograph to ensure high quality and value. Prerequisite. Comprehensive knowledge of Photography is needed. What you’ll learn.
- Developing your visual identity.
- Elements of an image.
- Preproduction is your friend.
- Warming up with a BTS shot.
- Hot tips for a seamless shoot.
- The right light for a product shot on white.
- Desire by designing – charming lifestyle.
- Taking stock photography.
- Post-production - adding effects for intensity.
- Completing a class project.
- Intro 00:02:00
- The Class Project 00:01:00
- Finding The Why 00:04:00
- Developing Your Visual Identity 00:04:00
- Elements Of An Image 00:04:00
- Preproduction Is Your Friend 00:03:00
- Warm Up With A BTS Shot 00:03:00
- Hot Tips For A Seamless Shoot 00:03:00
- The Right Light For A Product Shot On White 00:06:00
- Desire By Design – Captivating Lifestyle 00:03:00
- Showing Scale 00:02:00
- Taking Stock…Photography 00:03:00
- Postproduction 00:01:00
- Bye Bye Bye! 00:01:00