Data is a vital part of living and houses the needed information for progression. However, data can become very big and difficult to analyze or understand for an average human being. Python is one of the best tools available for data analysis due to its immense support for a vast range of data structures. Prerequisite. None What you’ll learn.
- Vectorisation and array creation.
- Pandas library and Matplotlib.
- Seaborn and pandas.
- Analyzing variables.
- Statistics and hypothesis.
- Predictive analysis and predictions. Who is this course for? This course is recommended for anyone who wants to master using the Python programming language for analysis.
- Introduction, Anaconda distribution, Jupyter Notebook 00:33:00
- Vectorisation, Array Creation 00:31:00
- Pandas Library 00:14:00
- Matplotlib 00:07:00
- Seaborn and Pandas 00:09:00
- Analysing Variables 00:15:00
- SciPy, Statistics, Hypothesis 00:09:00
- Predictive Analysis and Predictions 00:06:00