Portrait photography involves capturing personality, which can be of a person or a setting. Portrait photographs focus on a personality or a set of characters while adjusting the rest of the environment to fit into the background. Portrait photography of persons makes good use of light and posture to create stunning features of the particular individual for specific purposes. Start by taking this course to learn the usage of light and posture to capture stunning portrait photographs that can be used for commercial purposes. Prerequisite. None. What you’ll learn.
- Choosing the right equipment.
- Commercial-style shooting.
- Editorial style shooting.
- Editing - selecting images, editing a commercial image, and editing an editorial image.
- Completing a class project.
- Intro 00:02:00
- Project 00:01:00
- Equipment 00:04:00
- Commercial Style Shoot – Part 1 00:15:00
- Commercial Style Shoot – Part 2 00:09:00
- Editorial Style Shoot 00:15:00
- Review 00:01:00
- Edit Part 1: Selecting Images 00:16:00
- Edit Part 2 Editing a Commercial Image 00:13:00
- Edit Part 3 Editing an Editorial Image 00:07:00
- Outro 00:02:00