The fundamental tool needed for Photography is a Digital camera, as known by many people. However, other essential tools needed to take high-quality Photographs ranges from camera cleaning kit to photography lighting equipment up to remote shutter release. These tools are crucial and a must-have for every Photographer. However, having a tool without knowing its use is a waste, and that is why we created this course. You will learn not just the essential tools needed by a photographer but also its use. Prerequisite. A digital camera is needed for practice. What you’ll learn.
- Getting the proper camera settings for a situation.
- Balancing exposure.
- How to use manual mode.
- Focus, composition, and lighting.
- Manipulating your environment.
- Tips for social media.
- Finding your photography style.
- Photo editing tips.
- Completing a class project.
- Course Introduction 2 days
- Course Project 00:02:00
- Camera Settings 00:15:00
- Balancing Exposure 00:07:00
- Do you really need to use manual mode 00:05:00
- Focus 00:06:00
- Composition 00:11:00
- Lighting 00:07:00
- Manipulating your Environment 00:02:00
- Social Media Tips 00:09:00
- Finding your photography style 00:04:00
- Photo editing tips 00:12:00
- Conclusion 00:02:00