A professional photographer is not just an individual who knows how takes a good photograph but also needs to learn the basics of editing. Editing a picture goes beyond just adding sound effects or adjusting the layers. Professional editing gives the flexibility to mix and match images with the background and text to create the desired result. Learn the basics of editing a photograph to signify mastery of the profession by taking this course. Prerequisite. A fundamental understanding of taking photographs is needed. What you’ll learn.
- Benefits of editing photos.
- Using Adobe Lightroom (classic) for desktop.
- Understanding tone curves.
- Understanding split toning.
- Using VSCO and Snapseed for mobile.
- Proven hacks for Photography.
- Completing a class project.
- Intro 00:02:00
- Class Project 00:00:00
- Benefits of Editing Photos 00:01:00
- Adobe Lightroom (Classic) for Desktop 00:19:00
- Understanding Tone Curves 00:11:00
- Understanding Split Toning 00:06:00
- VSCO for Mobile 00:05:00
- Snapseed for Mobile 00:05:00
- Extra Tips 00:02:00