Do you have a concept that focuses on components or elements of a structure you want to come to reality? Are you a schematic designer looking to step up your game? Then this course will help you bring your wildest dreams to reality. Lumion is a 3D rendering software made especially for architects amongst other designers. Having a 3D model of your plan, Lumion can assist you with rejuvenating it. Moreover, the most significant part of it all is that Lumion Pro Student is entirely free for full-time students at universities, colleges, and other higher learning institutions in multiple countries worldwide. A trial of this software is what you need.
What does this course provide? This course holds everything you need to bring your design into reality, leveraging this potent tool called Lumion. We will look at how to:
- Create a scene, texturing, SketchUp, the grid technique, and assembling.
- Render SketchUp and animated models.
- Work with and use layers and how layers work.
- Apply the proper effects to optimize the layers been used.
- Separate objects. Bonus: General tips and techniques we found after using Lumion thoroughly to promote better workflow. Who is this course for? This course is strictly for individuals looking to transform their design to life by creating beautiful design renderings.
- Texturing 00:13:00
- Creating a scene 00:19:00
- Sketchup 00:02:00
- The grid technique 00:07:00
- Assembling 00:05:00
- Texturing part 2 00:02:00
- Animated scenes 00:10:00
- Animates scene part 2 00:03:00
- Animated scene part 3 00:04:00
- Effects 00:09:00
- Render 00:02:00
- Render Part 2 00:01:00
- Final Tips 00:11:00