3ds Max is a professional 3D computer graphics program used to create and animate virtual environments. Corona is an advanced, modern, high-performance renderer for 3ds max capable of putting photorealistic visuals. These tools combined make for interesting interior rendering. Get started with this course to understand using Corona with 3ds max to create a superior interior rendering. Prerequisite. None What you’ll learn.
- Modeling the room, window, door, TV, cabinet, and sofa.
- Creating the curtains, photo frames, and downlights.
- Creating the floor lamp.
- Importing assets.
- Multi sub-object material.
- Texture and UV-mapping.
- Procedural textures.
- Introduction to Corona, corona lights, sun, sky, and light material.
- Corona IR and RE.
- Wallpaper and ceiling materials.
- Fabric and bump map.
- Working with wood and glossy materials.
- Setting the camera and the sun.
- Translucent and light materials.
- Adding interior lights.
- TV screen and wall pictures.
- Carpet material and displacement map.
- Tips on object color and rendering.
- Post-processing in Photoshop.
- Relevant materials and material management. Who is this course for? This course is meant for individuals who want to master interior rendering.
- Introduction 00:02:00
- About the project 00:01:00
- Modeling the room 00:04:00
- Tips on object color 00:02:00
- Modeling the window 00:04:00
- Modeling the door 00:04:00
- Creating the curtains, photoframes and downlights 00:04:00
- Modeling the TV and the cabinet 00:05:00
- Modeling the sofa 00:08:00
- The carpet and the coffee table 00:04:00
- Creating the floor lamp 00:05:00
- Importing assets 00:01:00
- Introduction to materials 00:05:00
- Material management 00:04:00
- Multi sub-object material 00:04:00
- Texture and UV-mapping 00:06:00
- Procedural textures 00:06:00
- Introduction to Corona 00:04:00
- Corona materials 00:08:00
- Corona lights 00:05:00
- Corona Sun, Sky and Light-material 00:04:00
- Corona IR and RE 00:05:00
- Wallpaper and ceiling materials 00:03:00
- Fabric and bump map 00:05:00
- Wood and glossy materials 00:07:00
- Setting the camera and the sun 00:06:00
- Translucent and light materials 00:05:00
- Adding interior lights 00:04:00
- TV screen and wall pictures 00:04:00
- Carpet material and displacement map 00:03:00
- Rendering 00:02:00
- Post-processing in Photoshop 00:06:00
- FInal words 00:00:00