Interior photography is the practice of shooting indoor space photos. Taking interior photographs requires the use of the correct type of light with adequate intensity. Interior photographers need to be aware of the space available to decide the best angle for each shot. Capturing a space requires noting the little details to be able to capture it. Get started with this course to learn how. Prerequisite. A digital photo capturing device/ camera is needed for practical purposes. What you’ll learn.
- Getting the right gears for the job.
- Taking in the space.
- Framing your shot.
- Setting your camera in the best position possible and shooting at the right angle.
- Using a bounce flash.
- White balancing.
- Capturing better details and vignettes.
- Introduction 00:01:00
- Project Overview 00:00:00
- Prerequisites 00:00:00
- A Word About Gear 00:00:00
- Gearing Up 00:02:00
- Taking in the Space 00:01:00
- Framing Your Shot 00:01:00
- Setting Your Camera 00:01:00
- Shooting to the Right 00:01:00
- Using a Bounce Flash 00:04:00
- White Balance 00:02:00
- Details and Vignettes 00:01:00
- Final Thoughts 00:01:00