Determine the customer's needs and develop an idea of how an organization can fulfill those unknown demands using data analysis, business modeling, and research. Project managers highlight the project goals independently and use their skills and expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose among team members to achieve the project. Learn how to plan, procure and execute any project while learning how to bridge the gap between IT and businesses using data analytic. Prerequisite. None. What you’ll learn.
- Analysis technique.
- Core leadership skills.
- Enhancing active communication skills.
- Dealing with technicalities.
- Building good listening skills.
- Inspiring a vision.
- Improving your problem-solving skill.
- Becoming a better team builder.
- Making better choices.
- Hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager 00:56:00