A selfie is a self-portrait photograph of an individual taken by the individual using a smartphone camera or a selfie …
A selfie is a self-portrait photograph of an individual taken by the individual using a smartphone camera or a selfie stick. Taking selfie photographs is a skill that revolves mainly around an individuals' ability to customize the camera settings, take good pictures, and get the timing of the shot right amongst others. Using your iPhone, you can take professional photographs that need no filter before uploading on social media networks. Get started with this course to know how it is done. Prerequisite. An iPhone is needed for the experiment. What you’ll learn.
- Best portrait photography settings.
- The best posture for portrait photography.
- Choosing between straight lines and S curves.
- Postures for women.
- Posture for men.
- Portrait photography lighting.
- Editing your portrait photos.
- How to edit using photos using Adobe Lightroom on mobile.
- How to create presets and why you need them.
- Introduction: What You Will Learn 00:01:00
- Let’s Talk About the Selfie 00:01:00
- Best Portrait Photography Settings 00:04:00
- Posing for Portrait Photography Introduction 00:00:00
- The Jaw Line 00:02:00
- Straight Lines Vs S Curves 00:00:00
- Posing For Women 00:05:00
- Posing For Men 00:03:00
- Portrait Photography Lighting 101 00:02:00
- Editing Your Portrait Photos Introduction 00:00:00
- How to Edit using Lightroom Mobile 00:09:00
- How to Create Presets and Why You Need Them 00:04:00