A database, however sound, is limited in functionality if impossible to manipulate easily. HTML has been the primary language of …
A database, however sound, is limited in functionality if impossible to manipulate easily. HTML has been the primary language of the web, and MySQL is a popular language that is limited in interaction if there isn't a medium of communication. Creating a database and website is not enough unless there is a way to broker the connection between the two. Hyper-Text Pre-Processor(PHP) is a language used to broker the relationship between the website and the database. Get started with this course and learn how to use PHP to manipulate the information in a database. Prerequisite. Fundamental knowledge of HTML and MySQL is required. What does this course provide? This course provides information on:
- Forms and its use on the web.
- How to build a simple form.
- How to secure a form.
- How to build an advanced form.
- How to clean up your form with a function.
- How to capture and display data.
- Forms ARE the Internet 00:04:00
- How to Build a Simple Form 00:34:00
- How to Secure Your Form 00:33:00
- How to Build an Advanced Form 00:27:00
- Cleaning Up Your Form With a Functions File 00:17:00
- How to Display Your Data 00:14:00