Capturing the personality of a person is generally referred to as portrait photography. The dynamics of portrait photographs are expressed …
Capturing the personality of a person is generally referred to as portrait photography. The dynamics of portrait photographs are expressed by the correct usage of adequate lighting, poses, and backdrops. Dynamic portrait photographs are gotten mainly by adding some new lighting techniques. This technique revolves around working with and manipulating the amount of natural light available in the photo. Prerequisite. None. What you’ll learn.
- Packing your equipment.
- Choosing a location.
- Choosing the right time of day.
- Working with a model.
- Direct light, backlight, and lens flare.
- Shadow playing and props.
- Editing - introduction, direct light, backlight, lens flare, shadow play, and props.
- Intro 00:02:00
- What we’ll learn 00:01:00
- Packing your equipment 00:04:00
- Choosing a location 00:01:00
- Choosing the right time of day 00:02:00
- Working with a model 00:01:00
- :: DIRECT LIGHT :: 00:02:00
- :: BACKLIGHT :: 00:03:00
- :: LENSFLARE :: 00:04:00
- :: SHADOW PLAY :: 00:04:00
- :: PROPS :: 00:04:00
- Overview 00:00:00
- Editing :: Introduction 00:07:00
- Editing :: Direct Light 00:10:00
- Editing :: Backlight 00:11:00
- Editing :: Lensflare 00:11:00
- Editing :: Shadow Play 00:05:00
- Editing :: Props 00:07:00
- That’s a wrap!! 00:02:00