The world is a global village and in better sync than ever before. This opens the doorway for lots of …
The world is a global village and in better sync than ever before. This opens the doorway for lots of opportunities starting with Online marketing. There are many things that affect online marketing, but four of them will be the focal point of this course: social media, email, SEO, and advertisement. Prerequisite. None. What you’ll learn.
- Online marketing vs. traditional marketing methods.
- Evolution of online marketing.
- The online marketing industry (growth & trends).
- The online marketing value chain.
- Brand marketing.
- Performance marketing.
- Cost models.
- Google analytics.
- Affiliate marketing.
- Targeting and retargeting
- Video marketing.
- Marketing with webinars.
- Marketing automation.
- Google ads and Facebook ads manager.
- 1-page online marketing plan and starting a campaign.
- Optimization, A B testing & landing pages.
- Online marketing crash course introduction 00:00:00
- Online marketing vs traditional marketing methods 00:04:00
- Online Marketing Definition 00:02:00
- Evolution of online marketing 00:06:00
- The online marketing industry (Growth & Trends) 00:02:00
- The online marketing value chain 00:02:00
- Brand Marketing 00:03:00
- Performance marketing 00:02:00
- Cost models 00:02:00
- Google Analytics 00:03:00
- Channel: Search 00:03:00
- Channel: E-mail 00:02:00
- Channel: Display advertising 00:04:00
- Channel: Social Media 00:03:00
- Affiliate marketing 00:02:00
- Targeting and retargeting 00:03:00
- Video marketing 00:03:00
- Marketing with webinars 00:03:00
- Marketing automation 00:02:00
- Google Ads 00:02:00
- Facebook ads manager 00:02:00
- Tracking 00:02:00
- 1-page online marketing plan 00:03:00
- Starting a campaign 00:02:00
- Optimization, A B testing & landingspages 00:02:00