A web builder is a tool that allows the construction of websites without manually writing and editing codes. One of the most popular web building in the market is WordPress. The power of WordPress is limited by the knowledge an individual has of it. WordPress themes are beneficial and created for a specific field and tailored purpose. This theme, however applicable, still needs little editing to suit a particular taste. Prerequisite. A fundamental of HTML and CSS is necessary. What does this course provide?
- This course makes provision for:
- Web builder and web builder tools.
- WordPress theme files and analyzing its hierarchy.
- How to create a child theme.
- Locating and changing the fonts, color, footer, and icons.
- Customizing the content of a web page.
- Introduction 00:01:00
- WordPress Theme Files and Hierarchy 00:03:00
- The Child Theme in Action 00:04:00
- Changing the Fonts 00:03:00
- Changing the Colors 00:11:00
- Changing the Footer 00:12:00
- Bonus Tip: Footer Icons 00:05:00
- Customizing Your Content: Part 1 00:08:00
- Customizing Your Content: Part 2 00:07:00
- Customizing Your Content: Part 3 00:04:00
- Customizing Your Content: Part 4 00:07:00
- Customizing Your Content: Part 5 00:10:00
- Conclusion 00:00:00