About the course. In contrast to many other relational database management systems, SQLite is embedded in the program's end rather than being a client/server database. SQLite is a popular choice and the most used database, making its adequate knowledge compelling. Get every you need to create and manage SQLite databases by taking this one course. Prerequisite. None. What does this course provide? This course contains:
- An introduction to the concepts of SQLite.
- A guide to set up the environment for your works.
- A walk-through of the primary database function (create, insert, delete, update table).
- SQLite basic commands.
- SQLite date, data types, and constraints.
- Advanced query in SQLite.
- How sub-queries are structured.
- How to write functions and create views.
- What transactions are and how they are carried out.
- What triggers are and how to add them to your database.
- Apply conditions to create your constraints.
- Step by step to create read and write views.
- How to declare and work with foreign key constraints. Who is this course for? This course is recommended for anyone who wants to master the use of SQLite databases.
- 01 Introduction and Concepts 00:07:00
- 02 Setting up the environment 00:09:00
- 03 Create tables 00:06:00
- 04 Insert into tables Basic Query 00:09:00
- 05 SQLite Commands 00:11:00
- 06 Datatypes in SQLite 00:09:00
- 07 Date in SQLite 00:12:00
- 08 Constraints in SQLite 00:09:00
- 09 Update and Delete Commands Alter Tables 00:07:00
- 10 First Challenge 00:05:00
- 11 Advaced Query in SQLite 00:08:00
- 12 Joins in SQLite 00:13:00
- 13 Subqueries 00:08:00
- 14 Functions 00:08:00
- 15 Views 00:08:00
- 16 Second Challenge 00:09:00
- 17 Group by and Having 00:05:00
- 18 Transactions 00:05:00
- 19 Triggers 00:14:00
- 20 Conditions Create your own Constraints 00:08:00
- 21 Create Read and Write views 00:13:00
- 22 Foreign key constraints 00:11:00
- 23 Leftovers 00:06:00