HTML 5 and CSS are a must-know for every web developer as they serve as the primary language for creating …
HTML 5 and CSS are a must-know for every web developer as they serve as the primary language for creating any web page or website. The fundamentals of coding can be pretty technical to understand and serve as a stumbling block for many people. This course breaks down and teaches how to code a website to a novice. Take a beginner approach to coding a website by taking this course. Prerequisite. None. What you’ll learn.
- An overview of coding basic websites.
- Downloading, installation, and setting up the required software.
- Everything you need to know about HTML starting from the basic HTML structure up to working with forms.
- The A-Z of CSS covering syntax up to text transformation.
- Completing a class project.
- Learn to code basic websites overview 00:00:00
- Course Requirements 00:01:00
- HTML Overview 00:01:00
- Basic HTML Structure 00:04:00
- Nav tags 00:00:00
- H1 to H6 heading tags 00:03:00
- Paragraph tags 00:03:00
- Creating a line break 00:02:00
- Adding a link 00:05:00
- Adding an image 00:05:00
- Creating an image with a link 00:02:00
- Using the div tag 00:03:00
- Creating unordered and ordered lists 00:05:00
- Creating forms 00:04:00
- Creating tables 00:04:00
- Creating comments in HTML 00:04:00
- CSS overview 00:00:00
- CSS syntax 00:02:00
- Background color 00:05:00
- Creating an id 00:05:00
- Creating classes 00:02:00
- Creating a border 05:11:00
- Border radius 00:05:00
- Padding 00:05:00
- Margin 00:03:00
- Font size 00:02:00
- Font weight 00:02:00
- Text transform 00:01:00
- Text color 00:01:00
- Aligning the text 00:02:00
- Font family 00:02:00
- Font style 00:01:00
- CSS comments 00:03:00
- Final project 00:00:00
- Conclusion and next steps 00:00:00