Analysis can be FUN if rightly approached or quite stressful if taken with the wrong approach. Business analysis is a research discipline of discovering business needs and determining solutions to business problems. This course's primary goal is to advise you on the best approach for achieving the purposes of any assignment or project work through different techniques and methodologies. I have tailored this course to the needs of a novice to an Expert or Professional Business Analyst. The course starts with a series of tools needed by a Business Analyst through the documents required. This unique combination lets us offer a breadth and depth of skills and resources typically found only in large corporations. With this strategy, you can have the best of both worlds. What you’ll learn. This course will teach you how to:
- Create reasonable and achievable business objectives.
- Recognize and address and your stakeholders(active or potential)
- Make a correct and precise requirement for any project.
- Make a sound and complete business requirement document.
- Do analysis and research and impact analysis.
- Apply general and new tips/best practices in business analysis.
- Analyze, calculate and make decisions on risks.
- Create visual modeling of your plan. Who is this course for?This course is recommended for anyone who wants to learn the skills needed to complete any assignment. I recommend going through this course to understand each concept required of a Business Analyst.
- Introduction 00:08:00
- Business Objectives 00:07:00
- Your stakeholders 00:08:00
- Your requirements 00:07:00
- Business requirements document 00:08:00
- Analysis 00:08:00
- Your requirements 2 00:08:00
- Tips 00:08:00
- Best Practice 00:08:00
- Measurable Requirements 00:08:00
- Risks 00:07:00
- Impact Analysis 00:08:00
- Gathering Requirements 00:08:00
- Visual Modelling 00:07:00