Adobe InDesign is the business driving format and page plan programming for print and computerized media. Create beautiful graphic designs with typography from the world's top foundries and imagery from Adobe Stock. It is a work area distributing and typesetting programming application created by Adobe Inc. You can use it to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, presentations, books, and ebooks. What you’ll learn. This Adobe Indesign course is a great way to understand graphic design, text frames, cross-referencing index, and many more. In this course, you will learn about:
- Form creation, InDesign scripts, InDesign printing, Adobe Indesign workspace.
- Infographics creation.
- General tips about Adobe Indesign.
- Hacks and shortcuts in Indesign.
- InDesign printing to produce quality content digitally.
- How to use Adobe InDesign as a team for collaboration and sharing assets.
- Content and feedback in PDF sharing.
- Production management with Adobe Experience Manager.
- Features 00:01:00
- Adobe Help 00:02:00
- InDesign Tips 00:04:00
- Workspace 00:06:00
- InDesign Tips 2 00:08:00
- InDesign Tips 3 00:08:00